Saturday 22 February 2014

Is anybody out there reading the book E2 by Pam Grout?

Is anybody out there reading the book E2 by Pam Grout? I am not only reading it, but successfully carrying out the experiments! Read on for my story…

The basic premise of the book is that you shape your life with your mind and the author provides you with experiments that prove this theory. I am a fan of this line of thinking so I was all in to conduct experiment #4 called “The Abracadabra Principle.”  This experiment allows 48 hours for you to manifest a certain intention into your life. For me the intention was for my husband and son to sell their townhouse for $10,000 over the asking price.

It seemed highly unlikely but the book had a nice quote by Abraham-Hicks, “It is as easy to manifest a castle as a button.” I figured why not go for more than the asking price, who knows how it’s going to work, it’s just supposed to work.

The first bid came in a little low but it happened just hours after I wrote down this intention. The real estate agent had an open house the next day that generated lots of interest. When another buyer heard there was already an offer on the table, they made their bid at $5000 over the asking price so they would secure the property for themselves.

Okay I was 5 grand short of my target but I think that was pretty good for my first experiment. By the way the deal is due to close at the end of the month which was also part of what I was manifesting, an immediate closing. Now we are closing as fast as the lawyers can humanly close a real estate deal.
Does anyone else have a story about what they managed to manifest through intention and focusing on a positive outcome?


Click on the comment button and please share your story.

No comments:

Post a Comment